Error 2503 when attempting to install the Epic Games launcher
This issue can occur for a variety of reasons, including invalid permissions settings and an incorrectly set system date. To remedy the problem, try the following:
- Complete the steps here.
- Make sure that your system date is correct.
- Navigate to Start>Control Panel> Clock, Language, and Region> Date and Time
- Select Change date and time...
- Set the correct date and time in the resulting window
- Select OK
- If neither of those work, try unregistering and re-registering the Microsoft Installer
- Open the command line
- Select the start button
- Type cmd into the search bar and press the Enter key
- Type msiexec /unreg into the command line and press the Enter key
- Type msiexec /regserver into the command line and press the Enter key